Admiral Realty does not publish listings of our vacant apartment properties for the following reasons:
- To prevent theft of our listings for republication in fraudulent advertising. This strategy reduces a renter's exposure to fraud.
- To prevent competitors (including fraudsters) from pricing their properties based on our whole portfolio instead of the smaller pool of currently available units. This strategy also combats the harmful conduct of listing websites which send instant alerts about price changes, causing undesired short-term price volatility in the local housing market. We wish to keep stable and fair market conditions.
- To avoid extra administration related to wait-list or reservation deposits. This strategy help maintain lower overhead costs which we can pass to our loyal residents in the form of lower rent increases.
- To avoid adhering additional construction schedules in order to complete [prep for] vacant units. This strategy relieves our construction crews and subcontractors from additional stress so they concentrate on doing better quality work instead [resident retention] of worrying about delivering vacancies [resident turnover].
- To avoid misunderstandings related to delivery schedule of soon-to-be prepared apartments. This strategy reduces disagreements and expectations related to transfer of possession when moving into a new home.